Oracle carpet cleaning Brisbane || How to pet urine from carpets?
When you have a pet, knowing how to clean pet urine is important. When you have a cat, knowing how to clean cat urine is important. Similarly, any kind of pets you have may have an accident at some point in your home so knowing how to clean pet urine will save you alot of headache. Pets can urinate all over the place, on anything if not trained. You should know how to clean pet urine in general and also how to clean pet urine on specific hard to clean items such as how to clean pet urine on feather duvet or how to clean pet urine from concrete.
The key to cleaning pet urine
The key to how to clean pet urine is to clean as soon as possible. The longer you leave pet urine unclean, the more the urine stain will be permanent and the odors long lasting as it may decolorize your furniture.
Pet urine is hard to clean on some surface more than others. Pet urine on carpet or fabric is hard to clean because it can cause the dyes to bleed and fibers to deteriorate. So, how do you clean pet urine?
- The first thing to do is to absorb as much of the pet urine as possible using white cloths or paper towels.
- Then blot the pet urine area with a white towel soaked in a solution of 1 teaspoon neutral white or colorless dish washing liquid or detergent in 1 cup of lukewarm water.
- Then soak the pet urine area up with clean towel.
- Then blot the pet urine area again with a solution of white vinegar and twice the amount of water. Then soak up with the towel.
- Then cover up the area and allow to dry.
This is one way of how to clean pet urine. There are other ways to clean pet urine. Some, we will be discussing in another section.
Oracle carpet cleaning Brisbane || Professional Carpet Cleaning
Rather than using cleaning chemicals, we recommend calling a Oracle carpet cleaning service such as carpet cleaning in Brisbane.
Oracle carpet cleaning Brisbane offers drier, cleaner and healthier carpet cleaning without the need for harsh chemicals or excessive soap or water. Their process is industry-acclaimed for its great results and green-certified solutions.
To schedule a carpet cleaning appointment with Oracle carpet cleaning Brisbane, call (04) 775-939-26 or visit www.Oraclecarpetcleaning.com.au for more information.
Get carpet stain removal tips for red wine, juice, coffee and more.